Services / Training
- To support its product portfolio, CXR provides a Customer Service consisting of engineers with advanced expertise in telecommunications and field experience for many years.
- The vocation of CXR Customer Service is the total satisfaction of its customers, through support, services, configuration, FAT and guarantees.
- All these services are conformed to ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard.
- All products sold by CXR give access to a free hotline limited to the first six months after delivery.
- Open every day of the week at regular times in metropolitan France timezone.
- This hotline assists you during the implementation of the products, and guides you to the realization of your applications. This service also provides remote diagnosis missions to enable you to rapidly deploy your products.
- CXR products can benefit for maintenance contract called MER. This contract ensures the replacement of your equipment in case of failure, within an express deadline of 24 hours by a shipment the same day of a replacement product (Metropolitan France).
- Customer Service also offers a full range of services, such as on-site facilities and expertise, network studies, training on site.
- The training catalog is closely related to CXR's product offer, but each module is the subject of a full course on the theoretical aspects of telecommunications technologies and protocols (data transmission, PDH / SDH, TCP- IP, network interconnection, optical fiber, security ...).
- Download the CXR training catalog.
- CXR ensures the installation of its equipment on your sites and brings you its expertise as well as a saving of time during the deployment of your networks. During these missions, our engineers perform a basic training in the handling of equipment to facilitate their subsequent administration.
- For more information on CXR Customer Service and Services, send an e-mail to Support: support [@] cxr.fr
- or call the hotline at 33 (0) 2 37 62 88 04
- CXR is a team of experts, always ready to assist you in your telecommunications projects.