XA4 High Density Wi-Fi 802.11ac 4x radio Wave 2 AP with modular antennas
Need to connect thousands users in complex locations ? Xirrus XA4 Wi-Fi Access Points come with a choice of modular antennas with high gain and coverage options to provide best Wi-Fi coverage in large airport halls, convention centers and other high density places.
Xirrus XA4 is a 4×4 Wave 2 (3.47 Gbps) 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point with high gain modular antennas to satisfy the specific requirements of complex area such as airport halls or stadiums. XA4 AP embeds 4x 802.1ac Wave 2 radios that automatically optimize performance with automated RF configuration. The XA4 AP's paired with Xirrus award winning XMS cloud management system, delivers groundbreaking performance and simplicity.
With most traditional wireless solutions, a central controller oversees the operation and maintenance of tens to hundreds of APs at once. In these networks, a single controller failure will impact the operation of all connected APs and their users. However as businesses add capacity to their network, they also need to add more controllers at significant expense and complexity. Xirrus AP's integrates the controller function into every AP, reducing system costs and improving overall system reliability.
XA4 AP's have modular high-gain and directionnal antennas that provide best Wi-Fi coverage even in very specific locations - long airport halls or olympic stadiums with very high density of Wi-Fi users. Xirrus management platform enables deep network control at user's application level for guaranteed best network performances.
- acXpress: Separate high-speed 802.11ac from low-speed Wi-Fi clients to optimize performance for all clients and ensure the best user experience.
- Application Control: Ensure predictable Wi-Fi traffic performance and enforce policies for more than 1400 business-critical applications through integrated application visibility and control directly on the AP
Thousands connecting in complex locations ? Xirrus XA4 Wi-Fi Access Points deliver extreme performance in high-density environments such as airpot halls, auditoriums and stadiums. Integrated with four 802.11ac radios and modular high-gain directional antennas, XA4 APs support four times more users while decreasing cost of ownership up to 50% versus 2-radio solutions.
- Cloud-managed Wi-Fi option with zero-touch provisioning
- Integrated application control to ensure reliable Wi-Fi performance
- Distributed intelligence with integrated multicore controller for no single point of failure
- Superior user experience with optimized RF controls
- Simplified user access with EasyPass for guests, employees and BYOD
- Chassis Dimensions: 330 mm
- Number of radio : 4
- Supported Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Wave 2
- Total Number of Radios: 3x 5 GHz and 1x 2.4GHz / 5GHz software programmable
- Radio Type: 802.11ac, 4x4 -3.47 Gbps
- MIMO Technology: MU-MIMO
- Wi-Fi Bandwidth: 13.88 Gbps
- Wi-Fi Threat Sensor: Yes
- Integrated Antennas: 16
- Maximum Associated Devices: 960
- Wired Uplinks - support four modes 802.3ad (Aggregate traffic), broadcast, link-backup (failover), load balancing: 1 GbE + 1x 1/2.5 GbE
- Maximum Power Consumption: 46 W
XA4-240 High Density AP, 4x 802.11ac 3.47 Gbps 4x4 MU-MIMO (Wave 2) radios with integrated multi-core controller
ANT-INT-DIR30-4x4-RPSMA Antenne 4x4 directionnelle, 30°, compatible 2.4 et 5 GHz
ANT-INT-DIR60-4x4-RPSMA Antenne 4x4 directionnelle, 60°, compatible 2.4 et 5 GHz
AOS-APPCON Application Control license to enable Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) for application visibility and control on 1 modular radio