XMS-Cloud to design, deploy and manage Wi-Fi networks
Manage the network from anywhere or from any device via your web browser with XMS-Cloud. This software-as-a-service platform, built on a true multi-tenant architecture, enables multi-site, multi-customer Wi-Fi management and simplifies operations for IT Organizations and Managed Service Providers alike.
XMS-Cloud is massively scalabe thanks to its next-generation NoSQL database used by the largest Internet companies. The flexibility of a SaaS solution allows for easy scaling to support tens of thousands AP's and clients. An integrated application intelligence lets network administrators control and prioritize critical applications to ensure predictable performance, even when the network is under heavy load.
Xirrus Cloud architecture provides robust multi-level security. User traffic remains on the firewall protected LAN and cloud connectivity is only required for out of band management functionality. Standards-based encryption prevents visibility of communications between a customer site and the cloud. XMS-Cloud is a true multi-tenant platform that provides data isolation among different cloud tenants.
XMS-Enterprise provides similar functionnalities but operates on a customer hosted server running VMware or Hyper-V.
Xirrus software solutions provides four main functions
- Wi-Fi designer helps you design your Wi-Fi network and define what to provision what AP to reach best coverage and efficiency
- Command Center helps you deploy and configure Access Points in a minute with a simple click of a mouse
- XMS-Cloud manages the network and provides you with a complete wivibility and total control of AP's, user connections, traffics and up to 1,400 referenced user applications
- EasyPass is embedded in XMW-Clou and it enables best user experience on the Wi-Fi network with faster and more secured connection through defined profiles - customer / guest / employee / public
XMS-Cloud serve many network management requirements. The interface can be customized to help integrators and service providers delivering multiple customers with network management services.
- Fast implementation with zero-touch deployment
- Complete application visibility and control from anywhere
- Simplified user access with EasyPass for guests, BYOD employees and IoT devices
- Single sign-on with the Microsoft Office 365 (Azure) and Google App Ecosystems
- Extensive network analytics to understand usage troubleshoot issues
- Offload IT operational tasks with hosted cloud service
XMS-9500-CL-x XMS-Cloud management with Easy-Pass software license for x years
UP-XMS-9000-y XMS-Cloud managment upgrade for y AP's radios
XMS-9000-VM XMS Enterprise, operates on customer supplied server with VMware
XMS-9000-HV XMS Enterprise, operates on customer supplied server with Microsoft Hyper-V
XMS-9000-z XMS Enterprise upgrade for z AP's radios
Please contact CXR for details