XR-2000 Ultra High Density Modular Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 AP
Upgrading to new usage requirements has never been easier. Xirrus’ 2000 series of high-density modular access points offers an adaptive, future-proof design. Xirrus XR-2000 APs deliver high powered performance with 2 or 4 modular radios, a wireless controller, firewall, and threat sensor built right into the device.
XR-2000 modular APs have up to 6 core processors and 2 to 4 radio platforms. This allows you to build a powerful network that can support an increasing number of users. Get the capacity you need to meet the high performance demands of 802.11ac Wave 1 and 2.
Xirrus High Density APs utilize a modular architecture to sustain multiple generations of technologies, including 802.11ac Wave 2. Since there’s no need to replace infrastructure, you’ll extend the life of your Wi-Fi network.
Get advanced RF optimization with automatic channel, band, and power level selection. XR-2000 APs reduce interference by recognizing various channels being used in adjacent dwellings or rooms. Then, they automatically switch to the best available channel to provide a superior user experience.
XR-2000 APs use Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technology. Control over 1,400 applications at the network’s edge by prioritizing, blocking, or throttling applications or groups of applications by type, time, or day. These strategic capabilities provide predictable network performance.
Many wireless networks use a separate controller for each AP in the system. If one fails, it affects all of the other APs as well. But not with Xirrus. Our High Density APs use an integrated controller with distributed intelligence so users get a more powerful and reliable experience.
Xirrus EasyPass combines security and simplicity. Guests, visitors, and BYOD users get quick access to the Wi-Fi network. IT administrators get full visibility to track user activity and protect data. EasyPass integrates with Google’s application ecosystem so users can take advantage of secure single sign-on (SSO) to the local network.
- Upgrade without replacing access points
- Cloud management ensures zero-touch provisioning and includes application control
- Distributed intelligence with integrated controller for no single point of failure
- EasyPass technology simplifies user access for guests, employees and BYOD
- Scalable design grows with you, plus it’s easy to add or reprogram radios
Perfect for classrooms, auditoriums, libraries, training centers and similar high-density environments. The XR-2000 AP makes upgrading to advanced Wi-Fi technologies easy.
Choose between cloud-based or on-premise management. Xirrus APs offer a comprehensive set of tools to manage users, devices, applications, and traffic with complete visibility.
Our modular design and industry-leading features reduce your network’s total cost of ownership. Installation is easily customized with deployment kits, enclosures, and mounting options so you can build the system that works best for you.
Choose the 802.11ac AP configuration that’s right for you:
- 2×2 Wave 1 (867Mbps)
- 3×3 Wave 1 (1.3Gbps)
- 4×4 Wave 2 (3.47Gbps)
- Chassis Dimensions: 28 mm Diameter
- Number of radio slots : 4
- Supported Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Wave 1 and Wave 2 modules
- Total Number of Radios: 2 or 4x 2.4GHz / 5GHz - software programmable
- Radio Type: 2x2 / 3x3 / 4x4 4x4, 11ac, 867 Mbps / 1.3 Gbps / 3.47Gbps
- MIMO Technology: SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO 16 streams
- Channel Bonding: 80 / 160 MHz
- Wi-Fi Bandwidth: 1.73 to 13.88 Gbps
- Wi-Fi Threat Sensor: Yes
- Integrated Antennas: 4 up to 16
- Maximum Associated Devices: 480 or 960
- Max SSIDs: 16
- Max VLAN: 64
- Wired Uplinks - support four modes 802.3ad (Aggregate traffic), broadcast, link-backup (failover), load balancing: 2-1GbE
- Maximum Power Consumption: 22.5 - 49 W according to number of radio modules
XR-2226 High Density Modular AP, 4 slots with 2x 802.11ac 867 Mbps modules
XR-2236 High Density Modular AP, 4 slots with 2x 802.11ac 1.3 Gbps modules
XR-2426 High Density Modular AP, 4 slots with 4x 802.11ac 867 Mbps modules
XR-2436 High Density Modular AP, 4 slots with 4x 802.11ac 1.3 Gbps modules
XR-2436-WAVE2 High Density Modular AP, 4 slots with 4x 802.11ac Wave 2 @ 3.47 Gbps modules
AOS-APPCON Application Control license to enable Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) for application visibility and control on 1 modular radio