XR-600 High Performance WiFi 802.11ac 3x3 Wave 1 AP
XR-600 access points deliver dual radio performance at an affordable price. Featuring TurboExpress, high-speed 802.11ac operation can be enabled on both radios with nearly twice the capacity over competitive APs
XR-600 series APs feature a wireless controller, firewall, and threat sensor built directly into the device to reduce equipment requirements by 75%. Integrated application control ensures predictable Wi-Fi performance by allowing you to prioritize, block, or throttle applications or groups of applications by type, time, or day.
Choose between cloud-based or on-premise network management. Xirrus solutions make managing and upgrading your Wi-Fi network simple. Build the system that best meets your needs.
Xirrus APs deliver the industry-leading Wi-Fi performance with 2X the 802.11ac Wi-Fi bandwidth of any competitive AP. Software programmable concurrent 5GHz operation enables all standard upgrades without replacing equipment.
- Cloud managed option with zero-touch provisioning
- Integrated application control to ensure reliable Wi-Fi performance
- Distributed intelligence with integrated controller for no single point of failuree
- RF optimization with automatic channel, band, and power level selection
- EasyPass technology simplifies user access for guests, employees and BYOD
With a powerful integrated controller, application-level intelligence, zero-touch provisioning, and available cloud-based management, the Xirrus XR-600 Access Points (APs) provides a powerful Wi-Fi solution for environments requiring high performance wireless connectivity, such as classrooms, offices, hotel rooms, and more.
These 802.11ac Wave 1 APs deliver up to 2.6Gbps total Wi-Fi bandwidth and are backward compatible with all previous Wi-Fi technologies. The XR-600 APs feature dual software-defined radios, delivering twice the 802.11ac capacity of standard APs.
- Chassis Dimensions (mm): 19.6 Diameter, 5.1 Height
- Supported Standards 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Total Number of Radios 2 - 2.4GHz / 5GHz software programmable
- MIMO Technology: SU-MIMO
- Channel Bonding: Up to 80MHz
- Wi-Fi Threat Sensor: Yes
- Maximum Associated Devices: 390
- Max SSIDs: 16
- Max VLAN: 64
- Wired Uplinks: 2x 1GbEMaximum Power Consumption 19W (802.3at PoE) 23.8W (802.3at PoE)
- support four modes 802.3ad (Aggregate traffic), broadcast, link-backup (failover), load balancing
- Maximum Wi-Fi Bandwidth: XR620: 1.7Gbps / XR-630: 2.6Gbps
- Radio Type: XR-620: 2x2, 11ac, 867Mbps / XR-630: 3x3, 11ac, 1.3Gbps
- Integrated Antennas: XR-620: 4 / XR-630: 6
- Maximum Power Consumption: XR-620: 19W / XR-630: 23.8W
- 802.3at PoE
XR-620 Dual radio 2x2 MIMO 802.11ac AP with up to 1.7Gbps of total Wi-Fi bandwidth; integrated controller with ArrayOS operating system
XR-630 Dual radio 3x3 MIMO 802.11ac AP with up to 2.6Gbps of total Wi-Fi bandwidth; integrated controller with ArrayOS operating system